Save $20 on Spay Surgery for Dogs & Cats!
Did you know pets get breast cancer too?
With each heat cycle a dog or cat goes through, their chances of developing mammary tumors later in life go up dramatically!
- Dogs spayed before first heat cycles have just a 0.5% chance of developing mammary tumors.
- A dog spayed after her 1st heat has an 8% chance of developing mammary tumors.
- A dog spayed after her 2nd heat spikes to a 26% chance of developing mammary tumors.
- Surgery and monitoring in our state-of-the-art surgical suite
- Nursing care, post-op monitoring
What is not included?
- Post-op prescription pain medications
- Take home prescription pain medications
- Pre-op lab work
What is required before spay surgery?
This is all about safety. It is not safe to perform surgery without verifying that your pet is healthy enough for it. This includes major organ function. These can be done the morning of surgery to save you time!
- Pre-op lab panel
- Wellness exam
Don’t Miss Out! This promotion ends November 14th.
Call Now to Save: 919-847-0141